All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionUnlock the Prophetic Significance of the Biblical Feasts! The Lord spoke to Moses, saying, Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, These are the appointed feast of the Lord that you shall proclaim as holy convocations; they are my appointed feasts. Leviticus 23:1-2 ESV The Feasts of the Lord have powerful and prophetic significance to God s people, both Jew and Gentile. Each feast is a picture of Jesus the Messiah and represents one of seven phases of spiritual development in your life! In this intriguing and biblically sound study, Dr. Richard Booker takes you on a revelatory journey through the Bible showing you how the ancient Biblical feasts are relevant for your spiritual growth today. Get life-changing revelation of the significance of: Passover Unleavened Bread First Fruits Pentecost Trumpets Atonement Tabernacles From the new birth found in Passover and the Crucifixion, all the way to entering God s rest found in the Feast of Tabernacles and the Second Coming, you will discover how the seven Biblical feast powerfully impact your faith journey with the Lord. Learn to encounter God in a fresh powerful way by unlocking the prophetic significance of the Feasts of the Lord!
- Author BiographyDr. Richard Booker has written 30 books and developed numerous courses on the Bible from a Judeo-Christian perspective. He had made over 400 television programs and serves as a spiritual father to many. He and his wife, Peggy, have led tours to Israel for 25 years. For more information, see their website at www.rbooker.com.
- Author(s)Richard Booker
- PublisherDestiny Image
- Date of Publication01/01/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationShippensburg
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDestiny Image
- Weight272 g
- Width150 mm
- Height226 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.