All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSay hello to Mr. Geo, everybody's favorite geography teacher!Today he's visiting New Jersey, the GardenState.His first stop istheJersey Shore to explore boardwalks, beaches, and amusement parks.Then he'llvisit rthern NewJersey where he can catch aferry to Ellis Island to tour the Immigration Museum or Statue of Liberty. He'll also sailalongthe Hudson River pastthe beautiful Palisades and the Manhattan skyline.Then it's onward toplaces where George Washington fought and Thomas Edison created inventions that changed the world.Join Mr. Geo on his travels around New Jersey.Together, you will discover what makes this a state to celebrate. Includes maps and learning activities.Colorful, you-are-there illustrations and easy-to-readtext aregreat for beginning and newly independent readers!
- Author(s)Jane Kurtz
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleGreen Light Readers Level 3
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)C B Canga
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.