All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHelps you discover a world of celebrations from around the world. Featuring the world's main religions as well as some little-kwn ceremonies and festivals, this book takes an intriguing and colourful look at how getting married and weddings are celebrated in many different places.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of information books for children. Educated at Cambridge University, she has written more than 300 books, including the best-selling 'Horrible Geography' series (Scholastic Children's Books) which won a 2009 Blue Peter Book Award. She writes widely on animals and the natural world. A recent title for Raintree, A Day in the Life of Rainforest Animals: Capybara, has been shortlisted for a Maryland Blue Crab Award 2012. Anita lives in the north of England with her husband, children and assorted pets.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication08/09/2016
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleRaintree Perspectives: Cultures and Customs
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Width195 mm
- Height264 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.