All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebration Food encourages children to think about when they eat special food and what kinds of food they might eat at different celebrations. They will encounter a range of celebrations from around the world, both religious and secular. Finally they can follow the simple recipe to make their own charoset.
- Author BiographyClare Hibbert is a freelance writer and editor who has written more than 100 books on numerous subjects for children under 12.
- Author(s)Clare Hibbert
- PublisherLaburnum Press
- Date of Publication31/10/2013
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Series TitleSparklers - Food We Eat
- Place of PublicationGainsborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLaburnum Press
- Weight136 g
- Width250 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.