Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
About this product
- DescriptionStep by step instructions on how to draw people of te from 2013. Subjects include Johnny Manziel, Jennifer Lawrence, Miley Cyrus, LeBron James, Prince George, Hillary Clinton, Michelle Obama, Pope Francis, Barack Obama and Nelson Mandela. Start with basic shapes and add details. Aimed at ages 12 and up. This book is part of the Drawing From History series, which teaches both history and drawing.
- Author BiographyLee P. Sauer is a freelance writer and illustrator. He lives in Angola, IN, with his three lovely daughters. Sauer has been drawing caricatures for more than 20 years. He is the author of the Drawing From History series, including Drawing From History: Abraham Lincoln.
- Author(s)Lee P Sauer
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication18/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight132 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.