Brand newLOWEST PRICE
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $55.00+ AU $13.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by mr-pickwick
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelebrity' is often compared to fame but its linguistic roots also leave room for celebration and hour. In that sense celebrity is closer to star quality than to mere rewn, the state of being famous. In this sumptuously illustrated book we find Tom Cruise, Brigitte Bardot, Elton John, Mick Jagger, Joan Collins, Michael Caine, Paul Newman, Clint Eastwood, Sean Connery and people who have superseded the fads of reputation and proved their celebrity longevity. The range of Terry O'Neill's celebrity portraits is incredible. From Audrey Hepburn to Naomi Campbell, from Frank Sinatra to Kate Moss - this is a true celebration of true celebrity. AA Gill's characteristically witty and insightful introduction to the book analyses what it is that allows these people to transcend their contemparies in the pantheon of the rewned; what makes some them true celebrities, whilst others are merely and briefly famous.
- Author BiographyTerry O'Neill is one of Britain's most distinguished photographers of celebrity subjects. AA Gill is the acerbic TV and travel critic of the Sunday Times.
- Author(s)A. A. Gill,Terry O'Neill
- PublisherLittle, Brown & Company
- Date of Publication08/09/2003
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown & Company
- Content Note190 colour and b&w photographs
- Weight1410 g
- Width234 mm
- Height313 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $24.97Trending at AU $34.84
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.67Trending at AU $41.16
- AU $36.57Trending at AU $37.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.