All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCelestial phemena were often harnessed for use by clerics in early modern Germany. Kurihara examines how and why interest in these events grew in this period, how the clergy exploited these beliefs and the role of sectarianism in Germany at this time.
- Author BiographyKen Kurihara is based at Union Theological Seminary. His research interests include the Reformation in Germany and the Netherlands, Lutheranism in Germany, Protestant Theology, Monastic Spirituality, Medieval and Early Modern European Popular Culture, and Women in Early Modern Europe.
- Author(s)Ken Kurihara
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2013
- SubjectHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitleReligious Cultures in the Early Modern World
- Series Part/Volume Number13
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPickering & Chatto (Publishers) Ltd
- Content Note1 black & white illustrations
- Weight486 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.