All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $128.00Trending at AU $199.21
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $167.89
- AU $26.64Trending at AU $29.41
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.29
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $52.50
- AU $14.90Trending at AU $23.62
- AU $38.59Trending at AU $44.44
About this product
- DescriptionCelia and Nonna is a significant and heart-warming picture book about the special bond between children and grandparents - and what happens when life changes. Grandparents ageing is a universal experience, yet it is rarely told in picture book form. In this story, young Celia finds a delightful and positive way to navigate this confusing time.
- Author BiographyVictoria Lane is an award-winning journalist and writer who has lived and worked on three continents and now calls Melbourne home. Her articles have been published widely in The New York Times, Washington Post, The Guardian, The Age, and many other media. Her family includes two daughters, a cat and some fish. Celia and Nonna is her debut picture book. Kayleen is an award winning author and illustrator. Motivated by projects aimed at enriching a child's internal experience, she jumped at the chance to illustrate this touching story.
- Author(s)Victoria Lane
- PublisherHybrid Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationCollingwood, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintFord Street Publishing Pty Ltd
- Weight199 g
- Width255 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Kayleen West
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.