All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book offers formative guidance on how to live as a celibate Christian with a new and evangelical sense; it only makes sense for a very special strength of grace. The church, since ancient times in the West, has determined by law what should be practiced by the priest and the bishops. Much has been spoken regarding the convenience or necessity of abolishing this ecclesiastical law. The book attempts to orient and educate the candidate, or those already in the priesthood, to live in the faith of the gratitude of love of Jesus Christ. Only he that is in love with Jesus Christ and is supported in Him is capable of living as a celibate Christian. Neither celibacy r marriages are possible because of a simple law or will power. Only living in the grace of God every day allows a man and a woman to live this adventure and follow Jesus Christ to the Cross.
- Author BiographyAntonio Luis Crespo Prieto, a priest in the Mondonedo-Ferrol Diocese, is highly qualified and has ample experience as a parson, educator, and spiritual director of the seminary.
- Author(s)Antonio Luis Crespo Prieto
- Date of Publication14/05/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian History & Denominations
- Series TitleColeccion Sacerdocio
- Series Part/Volume Number01
- Country of PublicationSpain
- Weight204 g
- Width127 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Trade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.98Trending at AU $53.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.