All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCelins Louise is five years old. In this book you also meet her one year old brother, Nicolai, her mom and dad and her grand-dad. She goes to a park in Bergen, Norway to feed the ducks and play in the sw.
- Author BiographyOystein is a retired insurance broker. Because of his profession he has traveled all over the world, but still had time to be father to six children and three stepchildren. They inspired him to start writing for his grandchildren, two of whom are featured in this book. Oystein graduated from The Institute for Children's Literature in 2009. He has self-published one previous book; To Christmas and Beyond. This book is the first in a series about Celina Louise and her brother Nicolai.
- Author(s)Oystein Wergeland
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight45 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.