All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAs a high throughput method for analyzing gene function, cell-based microarrays have proven to be of vital importance, allowing high throughput analysis of over expression and kck down of proteins. In Cell-Based Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field provide an up to date sypsis of cell-based microarrays and meticulous coverage of all aspects of the array, including emerging techlogy. Beginning with a detailed overview of the whole subject area, the volume continues with protocols for over-expression arrays and downstream functional assays, infectious disease research, increasing transfection efficiencies, as well as the development of cell-based array techlogy by use of microfluidic image cytometry for the analysis of small diagstic samples with few cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Cell-Based Microarrays: Methods and Protocols serves as a key resource for molecular biologists, geneticists, immulogists, and chemists, and supplies scientists with access to set up a techlogy that is truly high throughput for the functional analysis of proteins.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/11/2010
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 706
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note7 black & white tables, biography
- Weight616 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byElla Palmer
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.