All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume contains papers presented at the Fourth International Altschul Sympo- sium, held June 27-29, 1996, at the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, Saskatche- wan, Canada. The Altschul Symposia Series are held in memory of Rudolf Altschul, a graduate of the University of Prague and a pioneer in the fields of vascular and nervous system biology. Dr. Altschul was head of the Department of Anatomy at the University of Saskatchewan from 1955 to 1963. The Altschul Symposia are made possible by an endow- ment left by Anni Altschul, Dr. Altschul's wife, and by other contributions given by the sponsors listed at the end of this Preface. The objective of the Fourth Altschul Symposium, entitled Cell Biologv and Pathol- ogv of Myelin: Evolving Biological Concepts and Therapeutic Approaches, was to facili- tate the transfer of ideas on the biology and pathology of myelin from the research laboratory to the clinic by providing a forum for discussing the evolving biological con- cepts regarding myelin function in health and disease.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication02/11/2012
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Series TitleAltschul Symposia Series
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Edited byAdil J. Nazarali,Bernhard H. J. Juurlink,David J. Schreyer,J. Ronald Doucette,Richard M. Devon,Valerie M. K. Verge
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $126.09New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.71New
- AU $93.44Used
- AU $101.53New
- AU $78.95New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.05
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $89.13
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.49
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.27
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $74.17
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.86
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $23.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.