All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume brings together a unique collection of protocols that cover standard, vel, and specialized techniques. Cell Cycle Oscillators: Methods and Protocols guides readers through recent progress in the field from both holistic and reductionist perspectives, providing the latest developments in molecular biology techniques, biochemistry, and computational analysis used for studying oscillatory networks. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell Cycle Oscillators: Methods and Protocols will serve as an invaluable reference to gain further insight into the complex and incompletely understood processes that are involved in the cell cycle and its regulation by oscillatory networks.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication09/08/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume Number1342
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note20 black & white illustrations, 60 colour illustrations, 9 black & white tables, biography
- Weight989 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byAmanda S. Coutts,Louise Weston
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $99.95
- AU $85.90Trending at AU $90.74
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.17
- AU $64.63Trending at AU $68.59
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $99.90Trending at AU $101.25
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $98.79
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.