All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionDuring the past decade as the data on gene sequences and expression patterns rapidly accumulated, cell-free protein synthesis techlogy has also experienced a revolution, becoming a powerful tool for the preparation of proteins for their functional and structural analysis. In Cell-Free Protein Production: Methods and Protocols, experts in the field contribute detailed techniques, the uses of which expand deep into the studies of biochemistry, molecular biology, and biotechlogy. Beginning briefly with basic methods and historical aspects, the book continues with thorough coverage of protein preparation methods, the preparation of proteins that are generally difficult to prepare in their functional forms, applications of the cell-free techlogies to protein engineering, as well as some methods that are expected to constitute a part of future techlogies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology(TM) series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tes on troubleshooting and avoiding kwn pitfalls. Authoritative and cutting-edge, Cell-Free Protein Production: Methods and Protocols aims to help researchers continue the growth of the vital exploration of cell-free sciences and techlogies in order to better understand the dynamic lives of cells.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication04/12/2009
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleMethods in Molecular Biology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 607
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Note22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight780 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byKazuyuki Takai,Takuya Ueda,Yaeta Endo
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.