All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionCell Membranes offers a solid foundation for understanding the structure and function of biological membranes. The book explores the composition and dynamics of cell membranes-discussing the molecular and biological diversity of its lipid and protein components and how the combinatorial richness of both components explains the chemical, mechanical, and self-renewing properties of cell membranes. Cell Membranes is a valuable resource for advanced undergraduate students, graduate students, and professionals.
- Author BiographyLukas K. Buehler received his PhD in biochemistry from the University of Basel in Switzerland. He is a Professor of Biology at Southwestern College, Chula Vista, California, teaching general biology, cell biology, human physiology, and bioinformatics. His research interest is in biological membranes and how membrane transport proteins from diverse organisms-from bacteria to humans-function.
- Author(s)Lukas K. Buehler
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication13/07/2015
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationCT
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGarland Publishing Inc
- Content Note263 colour illustrations
- Weight792 g
- Width211 mm
- Height272 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.