All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCell phones provide many benefits in regard to communication and Internet access, but they can also threaten users privacy and security. This book examines topics related to the ways in which cell phones can expose people to the possibility that someone will listen to their calls, track their movements, and/or view their personal and financial data and private photos.
- Author(s)Patricia D Netzley
- PublisherReferencepoint Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectYoung Adult General Interest & Leisure
- Series TitleCell Phones and Society
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintReferencepoint Press
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight340 g
- Width170 mm
- Height239 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.