Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.68Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionThe 19th ESACT meeting was to highlight the vel capabilities of the industry to move the products towards the clinic. It was attended by a wide range of workers in the industry and for many it was their first ESACT meeting. The proceedings here include the short papers adding the kwledge of the previous meetings and provide a reference for the researcher entering, or continuing in the field of Animal Cell Techlogy.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2007
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Series TitleESACT Proceedings
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 3
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight1382 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Edited byRodney Smith
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.