All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDoes the thought of sight-reading make you groan? The ability to sight-read fluently is a vital skill, enabling you to learn new pieces more quickly and play with other musicians. The best-selling Improve Your Sight-reading! series, by rewned educationalist Paul Harris, is designed to help you overcome all your sight-reading problems, especially in the context of graded exams. Step by step you build up a complete picture of each piece, firstly through rhythmic and melodic exercises related to specific technical issues, then by studying prepared pieces with associated questions, and finally 'going solo' with a series of meticulously graded sight-reading pieces. New edition, devised to support the revised sight-reading criteria from the ABRSM from 2012.
- Author(s)Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication06/09/2012
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your Sight-Reading!
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition StatementNew ABRSM Syllabus ed
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $61.76
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.40
- AU $73.15Trending at AU $74.40
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $52.72
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $39.86
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $34.94
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.