All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionIn Cellular Cancer Markers leading pathologists and physicians review today's most promising cellular cancer markers, an important emerging class of progstic markers that can be used in the clinical evaluation of cancer patients. The markers reviewed have been chosen because they are biologically relevant to the growth of cells and possess an accurate and reproducible assay for detection. They also are predictors of tumor behavior, are useful in making clinical decisions, and are cost effective. Cellular Cancer Markers provides a status report for markers of tumor cell activation, proliferation, and longevity that makes possible an informed judgment regarding the value of many newly proposed tumor markers. It also offers insight into the latest approaches to diagsing cancer and an appreciation of how these marker-based tests can clarify the progsis of cancer.
- PublisherHumana Press Inc.
- Date of Publication30/11/2013
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleContemporary Biomedicine
- Series Part/Volume Number12
- Place of PublicationTotowa, NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHumana Press Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight726 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Edited byCarleton T. Garrett,Stewart Sell
- Edition Statement1995
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.