All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat do you get when you put an insecure, inexperienced, but spunky teen on a spirited horse? A laugh a minute. Fifteen-year-old Xander Moloney receives an exciting invitation from her friend Brynn to go on an all-expense-paid horse riding tour in Ireland. The problem? She doesn't kw how to ride! On the sly, she takes English riding lessons with hilarious results. While in Ireland, she meets new challenges like staying on a runaway horse, riding down the side of a mountain, and overcoming her fear of heights to save a friend. In the process, she grows from an awkward, naive girl to a more confident person who discovers she can do just about anything she tackles. Along the way, she experiences magical Ireland - the history, the people, the legends, the music, the dance, the food, the spectacular scenery - and has her first romance. This humorous, fast-paced adventure for the 12-16 age group takes the reader for a ride she'll never forget.
- Author BiographyAngeli Perrow, Irish dancer and art teacher, lives in Maine. She loves horses and all things Celtic. She has written four picture books for children and three novels. Learn more at www.angeliperrow.com.
- Author(s)Angeli Perrow
- Date of Publication30/07/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight177 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.