All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionHow can one teenage girl get herself into so many predicaments? That's what Xander keeps asking herself as she deals with boys, horses and adventures-gone-wrong. In this sequel to Celtic Thunder, the two boys she and Brynn met in Ireland are coming to Maine to visit the girls at Christmas time. Xander finds herself in the middle of a date quandary as the winter S-Ball approaches. With two dates for the big dance, she tries to hold onto them both, which leads to high jinx and heartache. Meanwhile, she and Brynn take their Irish visitors to Maine's beautiful Acadia National Park where they experience some thrilling and chilling adventures. Hiking, horseback riding, cave exploring, sleigh rides, a Native American celebration and a ski joring competition keep things moving along in this action-packed story. Jump on a horse and join Xander, Brynn, Kevin and Donal in their latest fast-paced adventure laced with humor and light romance.
- Author BiographyAngeli Perrow, Irish dancer and art teacher, lives in Maine. She loves horses and all things Celtic. She has written five picture books for children and five novels. Learn more at www.angeliperrow.com.
- Author(s)Angeli Perrow
- Date of Publication21/10/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight218 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.