Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.43Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.73Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionCemeteryberries is a collection of poems based on the local history and legends of the Toe River Valley, North Carolina taking place in the late 19th and early 20th century. Mitchell county remained a geographically and culturally isolated area due to the rugged and mountaius terrain. This book includes photographs and background information on the families involved in these fascinating stories and presents an interesting insight into the lives and lore of this southern appalachian community.
- Author(s)D R Keath
- Date of Publication11/11/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight86 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.