Cengage Advantage Books: Foundations of the Legal Environment of Business by Marianne Jennings (Paperback, 2015)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $175.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $318.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith more than 200 real-world cases and critical-thinking exercises, FOUNDATIONS OF THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS, 3E helps readers define their ethical compass within the business world. Authored by a rewned scholar of business ethics, this concise legal environment text covers all core topics and fulfills current curricular and AACSB accrediting standards. It uses an integrated approach to thoroughly explore the intersection of law, business strategy, and ethics. The third edition features intriguing examples of legal and ethical issues pulled straight from the news and pop culture. All-new cases have been strategically chosen to integrate multiple chapter concepts. In addition, new self-graded quizzes at the end of each chapter enable readers to check how well they read and understood chapter material.
- Author BiographyMarianne M. Jennings, Emeritus Professor of Legal and Ethical Studies, has taught at the WP Carey School of Business, Arizona State University since 1977. She has six textbooks and four monographs in circulation in the areas of business ethics, ethical culture, and legal environment. She was director of the Lincoln Center for Applied Ethics from 1995 to 1999. Ms. Jennings has worked with government agencies, professional organizations, colleges and universities, and Fortune 100 companies on ethics training and culture. She is a contributing editor of Corporate Finance Review and Real Estate Law Journal. Two of her books have been named Library Journal's book of the year. Her books have been translated into three languages. Her book, THE SEVEN SIGNS OF ETHICAL COLLAPSE, was published by St Martin's Press and has been used as both an audit tool and a primer by numerous organizations for creating and sustaining an ethical culture. In 2011, she was named one of the Top 100 Thought Leaders by Trust Across America and in 2012, she was named one of the 100 most influential people in business ethics by Ethisphere magazine. Ms. Jennings served on the board of directors for Arizona Public Service (now Pinnacle West), the owner of the Palo Verde Nuclear Station, from 1987 through 2000. She has served on INPO's advisory council since 2005. In 2015, she was named an affiliated scholar with the Center for the Study of Economic Liberty at Arizona State University. She conducts ethics training and ethical culture assessments for businesses, including Fortune 100 companies, government agencies, professional associations, and nonprofit organizations.
- Author(s)Marianne Jennings
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/01/2015
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.31New
- AU $24.97New
- AU $20.06New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.93New
- AU $11.61Used
- AU $20.04New
- AU $32.19New
- AU $21.90New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $28.00
- AU $16.56Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $21.50Trending at AU $23.92
- AU $78.42Trending at AU $90.91
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.56
- AU $21.41Trending at AU $22.76
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $43.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.