All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLAW FOR BUSINESS offers a practical approach to law that emphasizes current, relevant topics you need to succeed in contemporary business. Cases throughout the text highlight issues such as trademark infringement, computer tampering, pollution, agency, and employment-at-will. Plus, timely coverage of business ethics and the law gives you new insight into recent corporate scandals and indictments. Ashcroft and Ashcroft use short chapters, a four-color design, real-world examples and applications, and integrated learning objectives to make business law approachable and engaging for all students.
- Author BiographyJohn Ashcroft is currently a distinguished professor of law and government at the Regent University School of Law. He previously served as Attorney General of the United States for four years. Prior to that, he served one term in the United States Senate from 1995 to 2001 and had served as Governor of Missouri for two terms. As governor, Ashcroft balanced eight consecutive budgets during his terms. Fortune magazine rated him as one of the top 10 education governors. Ashcroft was elected to two terms as attorney general of Missouri prior to serving as governor. Janet Ashcroft has been a full-time faculty member at Howard University, teaching business law, taxation, and accounting, and serving on the Judiciary Committee at the university. She is a member of the Board of Trustees of Patrick Henry College and has served on the Visiting Committee of the University of Chicago, chair of the Alzheimer's disease Task Force for the State of Missouri and as state liaison for the National Alzheimer's Association. Member of the Missouri Bar.
- Author(s)Janet E. Ashcroft,John D. Ashcroft
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/02/2013
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFlorence
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSouth-Western College Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight946 g
- Width202 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement18th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.88Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.