Cengage Advantage Series: Essentials of Public Speaking by Cheryl M. Hamilton (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $92.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by wordery
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $77.94+ AU $25.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPacked with sample speeches illustrating what to do as well as plenty of examples detailing what t to do, this value-priced public speaking text equips students with the essential skills and theories needed to become an effective public speaker. ESSENTIALS OF PUBLIC SPEAKING emphasizes critical thinking as it delivers abundant practical advice, intriguing discussions on the role of ethics in public speaking, and up-to-date coverage on effectively using techlogy in speech development and delivery. The sixth edition features a new streamlined organization, a revised initial chapter that gets students speaking right away with 11 types of introductory speeches, and two new chapters (one on ethics and techlogy in public speaking and ather on team presentations). You also have the option of enhancing your students' learning experience with a wealth of techlogy resources such as CourseMate, which includes access to videos of sample speeches, text-specific study tools, the MindTap Reader(R) interactive eBook, SpeechBuilder Express(TM) 3.0 speech-outlining program, the InfoTrac(R) College Edition online library, and more.
- Author BiographyCheryl Hamilton, an author well known for her writing style and award-winning teaching, understands the importance of communication as a lifelong skill. Also the author of COMMUNICATING FOR RESULTS, she has conducted a number of research studies, including one published in the COMMUNITY COLLEGE JOURNAL OF RESEARCH AND PRACTICE. Dr. Hamilton has presented more than 32 papers at professional conventions, including those sponsored by the National Communication Association, Southwest Educational Research Association, Western Communication Association, and Texas Speech Communication Association. She has conducted seminars for groups such as the National Property Management Association, Bell Helicopter Textron, U.S. Postal Department, North Central Regional Police Academy, and LTV Aerospace. A native of Illinois, she received her bachelor's degree from Eastern Illinois University; her master's degree from Purdue University in West Lafayette, Indiana; and her doctoral degree from the University of North Texas in Denton.
- Author(s)Cheryl M. Hamilton
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication24/04/2014
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationBelmont, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWadsworth Publishing Co Inc
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight758 g
- Width205 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.43New
- AU $65.08Used
- AU $78.89New
- AU $105.79New
- AU $75.81Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.32Trending at AU $23.14
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $32.66
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.58
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.11
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.64
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.