All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChiron the Centaur God has agreed to take Demon under his hooves and teach him what he kws about healing magical beasts. Being an apprentice healer is exciting, but Demon still needs to make sure the Stables are fresh and clean (the faintest whiff of manure and the goddesses will be on the warpath again.) But with Arnie the grumpy Griffin suffering from feather drop and without his magical medicine box - Chiron has forbidden Demon to ask for its help as a first test of his healing skills - Demon is feeling the pressure. Not helped at all when Athene, Goddess of Wisdom, appears seeking help from Chiron. The world's only Phoenix has gone blind and it has lost its voice too. If it can't see to build its magical nest, and it can't sing the magical songs of renewal (both of which happen only once every hundred years), then the fire demons who the Phoenix guards will escape and burn up earth - and Olympus. Chiron is where to be found, so Demon must drop everything and take a trip with the goddess to the Mountains of Burning Sand...
- Author BiographyLucy Coats is the author of more than 30 books for readers of all ages, including ATTICUS THE STORYTELLER'S 100 GREEK MYTHS, which was shortlisted for the Blue Peter Book Award. She began her storytelling career as a bookseller, editor and journalist, and has been fascinated by myths and legends ever since she can remember. Lucy is a book reviewer and blogger as well as active on social media. She lives in deepest South Northamptonshire with her husband and three unruly dogs. When she is not writing, she cooks, grows vegetables, and sits in her stone circle, looking at the stars. Follow Lucy at www.lucycoats.com or Twitter: @lucycoats.
- Author(s)Lucy Coats
- PublisherTemplar Publishing
- Date of Publication07/04/2016
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleBeasts of Olympus
- Place of PublicationDorking
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPiccadilly Press Ltd
- Content Note10
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 5
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.