All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.76Trending at AU $42.60
About this product
- DescriptionSince Edward Bach produced his first set of flower remedies in the 1930s, whole new series of them have been developed - such as the Australian Bush Essences, the Findhorn Essences and the Petit Fleur range. A dazzling 400 of them - the most commonly available - are dealt with in this book. Yet Debbie Sellwood develops a whole new method of prescribing them, which is by your astrological sign. These prescriptions recognise that one essence may be useful for several signs - but the zodiac is a real tool in understanding what will work for you. Vibrational medicine comes into its own with the subtle understandings this book provides. Choosing remedies the Sellwood way is, also, a wonderful aid to self-understanding. Centaury For Virgo, Rock Rose For Pisces is a book about an inward path, t just about treating a condition. The complete home reference, it is also a wonderful tool for therapists and practitioners. Debbie lives in Farnham Surrey.
- Author BiographyDebbie Sellwood was born in Surrey and lives in a small Hampshire village, the mother of three grown-up children. She gained a Diploma from the White Eagle School of astrology in 1999 and later entered the field of vibrational medicine. She is Treasurer of the British Flower and Vibrational Essences Association and writes for the astrological, complementary therapies, and parenting press.
- Author(s)Debbie Sellwood
- PublisherPolair Publishing
- Date of Publication17/11/2007
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPolair Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width172 mm
- Height245 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Illustrator(s)Rosemary Young
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.