All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author examines the trade and ecomic relations of the Central Asian states and Azerbaijan with their Southern neighbors (Turkey, Iran, Pakistan, and Afghanistan). He assesses the Soviet ecomic and trade legacy and the expectations of these countries in 1992, as well as the physical infrastructure. After a detailed analysis of the policy environment and an outline of trade patterns during the 1990s, he concludes by assessing the prospects for greater regional integration. Volume from Central Asian and Caucaisan Prospects Series.
- Author BiographyRichard Pomfret is head of the School of Economics, University of Adelaide.
- Author(s)Richard Pomfret
- PublisherRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectEconomics: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Institute of International Affairs
- Weight7 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine0 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $191.05New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.93New
- AU $93.61Used
- AU $93.61New
- AU $101.72New
- AU $81.15New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.20
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $38.81Trending at AU $50.36
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.06
- AU $22.66Trending at AU $23.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.