Central Currents in Organization Studies: Pt. 2, v. 5-8: Contemporary Trends by SAGE Publications Inc (Mixed media product, 2002)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $972.66Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 19 Mar
- AU $74.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOffering a solid grounding in the historical and contemporary concerns of the field, Central Currents in Organization Studies Volumes 5-8 presents an invative and thematically coherent selection of seminal articles. This four-volume set provides an essential benchmark reference to any library concerned with the field of organization studies. Presenting the most influential and provocative contributions to the field, this major work reviews the development of organization studies, including both mainstream and more invative topics, leading through to recent debates on the status of organizations. This set opens with an introductory editorial essay by Stewart Clegg where he explores issues concerning the scientific status and moral philosophy of oganization studies.
- Author BiographyStewart Clegg is a prolific publisher of several hundred articles in leading academic journals in strategy, social science, management and organization theory; is also the author and editor of about fifty books, as well as a Fellow of the British Academy of Social Sciences, a Distinguished Fellow of the Australian and New Zealand Academy of Management, a Fellow of the Academy of the Social Sciences in Australia, and the recipient of significant awards from the American Academy of Management for his contributions to management theory and practice.
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication23/05/2002
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectManagement Techniques: Professional
- Series TitleSage Library in Business and Management
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3084 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine102 mm
- Edited byStewart R. Clegg
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.12Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.