About this product
- DescriptionDublin is one of the great European capital cities, with a long and distinguished past, dating back over a thousand years. It is a city of immense character with fine architecture, a world-famous river and a spirited, resilient people. This fascinating selection of photographs, postcards and ephemera depicts the last century of Dublin's history. All of the city's famous landmarks and streets are featured, along with the Liffey waterfront, the Phoenix Park and the Guinness brewery. This wonderful collection shows the character of the people of Dublin and the way in which they have helped to shape the city's history, official and ufficial, happy and tragic. This volume will be a pleasure to read for all Dubliners and will help introduce a new generation to the colourful past of this great city and its history.
- Author BiographyDerek Stanley is a historian, researcher, and author of North Dublin and South Dublin.
- Author(s)Derek Stanley
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication26/02/2013
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintNonsuch Publishing
- Content Note150 black & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.42Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $19.47Trending at AU $30.11
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $25.82
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.