All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink the Munros are too difficult? Think again. Meet Baffies, the entertainments conver of the Go-Take-a-Hike Mountaineering Club. Named after his footwear of choice [Baffies is a Scottish word for slippers], he is gifted in the art of finding the easiest way up any given mountain. This is the second in the Baffies' Easy Munro Guide series of reliable rucksack guides to some of the more easily tackled Munros. Twenty-five routes, each covering one main Munro, all with detailed maps and full colour throughout - this lightly humorous and opinionated book will tell you everything you need to reach the summit.
- Author BiographyDespite being a Sassenach by accident of birth, Ralph has lived in Scotland since studying psychology at Dundee University. Before becoming a full-time writer, he worked in the field of commercial and educational computing, initially as a computer programmer and more recently as a lecturer at Napier University of Edinburgh. He is an experienced hillwalker who has hiked and backpacked extensively around the world. His walking and climbing guides to the Scottish Highlands, which include best-selling 100 Best Routes on Scottish Mountains, have become standard reference works and are highly regarded by Scotland's hillwalking community.
- Author(s)Ralph Storer
- PublisherLuath Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/06/2012
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Series TitleBaffies' Easy Munro Guide
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 2
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLuath Press Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and maps throughout
- Weight163 g
- Width120 mm
- Height170 mm
- Spine10 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.90
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.85
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.47
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.18
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.35
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.34
- AU $34.77Trending at AU $42.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.