All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis book addresses all the issues a patient may experience prior to receiving a VAD. Selection of equipment, practical aspects of technique, the pros and cons of the various veins, and modifications of technique for certain circumstances are examined. Covereage also includes the roles played by radiologists, anaesthetists, surgeons, nurses, and other team memebers. Throughout the chapters a reference is made to the IV Therapy Standards published by the Royal College of Nursing IV Therapy Forum in 2003. Each chapter is evidence based and fully referenced.
- Author BiographyHelen Hamilton , Clinical Director, Department of Parenteral Nutrition and Vascular Access, Oxford Radcliffe Hospitals Trust, Headington. Oxford.
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication06/02/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Series TitleWiley Series in Nursing
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight588 g
- Width165 mm
- Height250 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byAndy Bodenham,Helen Hamilton
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.