All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamining this important aspect of European parliamentary democracies, this book reassesses the perception of centre parties as a force of moderation, arguing that the centre has the capacity to cause polarization. An examination of contemporary centre parties is provided to prove this maxim.
- Author BiographyReuven Y. Hazan is a lecturer in Political Science at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem.
- Author(s)Reuven Y. Hazan
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication08/05/1997
- SubjectPolitical Ideologies & Parties
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFrances Pinter Publishers Ltd
- Content Notefigures, tables, app
- Weight449 g
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.