All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionCentring the Margins is a collection of reviews and essays written between 2001 and 2014 of writers from Canada, the United States, the UK, and Europe. Most are neglected, obscure, or considered difficult, and include Mati Unt, Ornela Vorpsi, S.D. Chrostowska, Blaise Cendrars and Joseph McElroy, among others.
- Author BiographyCanadian writer Jeff Bursey is a novelist, short-story writer, and literary critic. He lives in Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island.
- Author(s)Jeff Bursey
- PublisherJohn Hunt Publishing
- Date of Publication29/07/2016
- Place of PublicationRopley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintZero Books
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.