All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn the magical setting of The Forest of Dean we find Cep, maybe the best-kwn wild mushroom in the World, and his mushroom friends...busybody Parasols, the sometimes bad tempered Puffballs, fun loving Slippery Jacks, the Truffle miners trapped during a storm, all living amongst the flowers and ferns. There are the others too - the animals, trees and wildlife and the River Severn sharing the forest and shown playing their part in the ecology. The places such as Speech House and Puzzlewood really do exist and can be visited, adding a further dimension to the interest created by these short stories. Written and illustrated in traditional style for young minds, the series 'Cep and The Forest' will bring to life the magic of a wild and natural environment with Cep and his friends showing that when everyone helps problems can be resolved.
- Author BiographyThe inspiration for these stories started when Sheila Aspinall was living in The Forest of Dean and gathered wild mushrooms along the pathways and under the trees. She now lives near the sea in Kent and is writing more stories about Cep and the other Forest characters.
- Author(s)Sheila Aspinall
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication31/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Weight295 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $169.12
- AU $26.55Trending at AU $29.63
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $70.54
- AU $11.95Trending at AU $13.39
- AU $46.55Trending at AU $52.88
- AU $36.21Trending at AU $44.77
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.