All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.82Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is dedicated to helping potters identify quickly the nature, causes and remedies of a multitude of difficulties that can arise during pottery production. Comprehensive and easy to use, it has aleady proved itself to be an ermously helpful source of reference for craft potters and those working in the ceramic industry. The second edition has been fully redesigned with colour illustrations and the text has been revised, updated and expanded to reflect new developments.
- Author BiographyHarry Fraser has been responsible for the craft ceramic activities of several leading companies and is the former managing director of Potclays, one the UK's largest pottery suppliers.
- Author(s)Harry Fraser
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication31/10/2005
- SubjectFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content Note115 colour throughout
- Weight605 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.