All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionArchitectural ceramics have long been confined to decorative surfaces. Today invations in material techlogy, production methods and assembly systems allow applications that combine the materials' emotional attractiveness with new functionalities. Ceramic materials take the form of building systems that are used for facades, roofs and interior walls.
- Author BiographyM. Bechthold, Prof. Architectural Technology; A. Kane and N. King, Design Robotics Group, Harvard University GSD
- Author(s)Anthony J. Kane,Martin Bechthold,Nathan L. King
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- Place of PublicationBasel
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- Content Note15 black & white tables, 10 black & white halftones, 350 colour illustrations, 100 black & white line drawings, 20 colour line drawings, 15 schw.-w. Tab., 10 schw.-w. u. 350 farb. Fotos, 100 schw.-w. u. 20 farb. Zeichn., 60 duotone ills.
- Weight1304 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.