All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionGabriel loves cereal. He eats cereal for breakfast. He eats cereal for lunch. Sometimes, he even eats cereal for dinner! When Daddy decides that it's time to try something new, Gabriel isn't so sure... (and hides his food in the furniture instead!) This story takes a light-hearted look at the very real challenge many parents face when trying to get their children be more adventurous at mealtime.
- Author(s)Ben Cooperman
- PublisherTeacherben Publishing
- Date of Publication18/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeacherben Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight95 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Illustrator(s)Karen Dishaw
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.