Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionDr. Miller's valuable resource helps members of the medical team navigate the complexity of cerebral palsy care by explaining unfamiliar treatments that fall outside of their own disciplines. Readers also benefit from a review of current practices in their own fields. It includes recommended treatment algorithms and is designed to help improve decision making. It is written in a very conversational style and illustrated with lots of color the volume provides rehabilitational (part 1) and surgical aspects (part 2). It is accomplished by a CD-ROM which provides lots of case studies - including walking analysis. This is the most comprehensive title on this topic written by a leading expert.
- Author(s)Freeman Miller
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication04/01/2005
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note52 black & white tables, biography
- Weight2789 g
- Width210 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine61 mm
- Illustrator(s)E. Browne
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.