Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis eclectic compilation of poetry greatly ranges in terms of style and content. The author, Alton James, reveals a command of words, phrasing, rhythm, and sound in a way that penetrates the heart. Anyone can feel the emotions and images that he conveys through this magnificent collection of poetry. Mr. James evokes the language and ideas from early British and American authors. However, in the same vein, he calls on utilizing the edgy and straightforward writing of modern African American poets --and everything between the two. Along with his craft of language, Mr. James intertwines his musicality and musical identity into his work. His multitude of experiences gives a depth and breadth to his work that is salient and original. While the styling changes quite frequently within and between selections, one thing is for certain. Alton James presents a fresh form of poetry that is real, raw, and ready to be revealed and received.
- Author(s)Alton Maxel James IV
- Date of Publication15/11/2012
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight382 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.