All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $86.41
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $108.47
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $61.10
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $79.22
- AU $43.80Trending at AU $49.39
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.81
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.70
About this product
- DescriptionRebirth! The C-Project has abandoned its shattered home base and relocated to a backup facility aboard an ocean liner. Kagami still has Ceres/Aya and the lab-created hagoromo - the celestial robes - but w he faces a new challenge to his ambitions: the return of Toya! This, however, is t just the miraculous resurrection of Aya's beloved, but the culmination of an age-old process that brings the long and difficult search for the hagoromo to a startling conclusion. No one whose life has been touched by the seemingly hapless yet ultimately indomitable Aya Mikage will be unaffected - provided anyone survives the deadly attack of a fully reborn Progenitor!
- Author BiographyA manga artist for over ten years, Watase's debut came in 1989 at the age of 18 when her short story PAJAMA DE OJAMA (An Intrusion in Pajamas) appeared in the monthly Shojo Comic manga anthology. Since then she has written and drawn some 50 volumes worth of different short stories and long-running manga series, including the fantastically popular FUSHIGI YUGI, also available in English from VIZ. Her works have provided the basis for two television series, an OVA series, anime soundtrack CDs, and a string of novels.
- Author(s)Yuu Watase
- PublisherViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2007
- SubjectGraphic Novels: Manga
- Series TitleCeres Celestial Legend
- Series Part/Volume Number14
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintViz Media, Subs. of Shogakukan Inc
- Content Notechiefly Illustrations
- Weight180 g
- Width127 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.