CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionBringing to a close his Marseille trilogy, Cesar was one of Marcel Pagl's most significant projects. This text reviews the questions that Pagl posed in the film, looking at how he reflected the contemporary and artistic culture of the city, around which the trilogy was based.
- Author BiographyStephen Heath is a fellow of Jesus College, Cambridge, and the author of Questions of Cinema (1985), among other books.
- Author(s)Stephen Heath
- PublisherBritish Film Institute
- Date of Publication30/12/2002
- SubjectDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleBFI Film Classics
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBFI Publishing
- Content Notebiography
- Weight171 g
- Width133 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.