All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTrish Deseine is rewned for her unpretentious approach to food, creating delicious and easy-to-prepare recipes that are always inspired and refined. Here, Trish presents more than eighty original recipes that incorporate simple, quality ingredients, often in vel combinations: from caramelized maple-butternut risotto with spicy grilled pecans to match a green tea panna cotta with dark chocolate sauce. Inspired by the fine ingredients at La Grande Epicerie de Paris-the famous gourmet food shop in the upscale Bon Marche department store-she shares her twist on both traditional French classics and dishes with a distinctly British flavor: from smoked magret of duck to pear tarte tatin, and from Welsh rarebit to Guinness cake. Designed with the home chef's tight schedule in mind, the recipes-divided into appetizers, soups, and salads; main courses and side dishes; and desserts-are quick and easy to prepare. Each recipe is accompanied by tips and a suggested drink pairing. Modern yet informal, these recipes show how simple cuisine using exceptional products can yield delectable results, to delight gourmets everywhere.
- Author BiographyTrish Deseine was born in Northern Ireland and lived in France for nearly thirty years. She has sold more than one million books worldwide, including The Paris Gourmet, and has received several awards. She hosted television shows on the BBC, UKTV Food, RTE, and the Good Food Channel. She contributes to The Guardian, The Irish Times, and French Elle. Deirdre Rooney s culinary photographs have been published in many books and in Martha Stewart Living, The Guardian, The Times Magazine, Grazia, Elle, Real Simple, and Gourmet.
- Author(s)Deirdre Rooney,Trish Deseine
- PublisherEditions Flammarion
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationParis
- Country of PublicationFrance
- Content Note88 colour illustrations
- Weight710 g
- Width180 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Cook Books
- AU $27.07New
- AU $14.68New
- AU $21.77New
Save on Cook Books
- AU $30.30Trending at AU $31.29
- AU $33.91Trending at AU $35.44
- AU $22.16Trending at AU $30.28
- AU $29.44Trending at AU $35.67
- AU $32.29Trending at AU $34.07
- AU $44.33Trending at AU $44.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.