All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis a journey into the heartlands of tea, across the length and breadth of India, offering a glimpse into the making of the cup that cheers - the locales, the people, the process - a visual treat for the tea conisseur, the casual tea-lover, the tea industry enthusiast, the tourist. The geographical spread and climatic variations impart distinct characteristics to the tea. It traces the journey of the tea leaf from the bushes to the brew covering the entire spectrum of the tea industry through well-knit text and eye-catching photographs.
- Author BiographyRekha Sarin is a Delhi-based award-winning writer, editor and published author; she is well-respected and has written articles for many national and international magazines and journals on travel, culture and interior design. Rajan Kapooris an award-winning photographer, (Commonwealth Photographic Award for Environment, National Wildlife Photographer Award); whose wide-ranging portfolio is testament to his passion for the environment and concern for the natural world.
- Author(s)Rajan Kapoor,Rekha Sarin
- PublisherNiyogi Books
- Date of Publication15/05/2014
- SubjectPeople & Places: General
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintNiyogi Books
- Content Note1
- Weight2165 g
- Width254 mm
- Height325 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.73Trending at AU $21.97
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.03
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.19
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.45
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.71
- AU $11.63Trending at AU $21.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.