All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChaim Soutine (1893-1943), the unconventional and controversial painter of Belorussian origin, combines influences of classic European painting with Post-Impressionism and Expressionism. As a member of the Artists from Belarus, a group within the Parisian School, he created an oeuvre mainly consisting of landscapes, still lifes, and portraits. His individual style, characterised by displays of humour and despair and by use of lumius colours, makes him a modern master who is still little understood.
- Author BiographyKlaus H. Carl is the author of numerous works on the history of great cities, and is also a well-known photographer of flora and fauna. A teacher by profession, he is currently devoting himself to a monumental history of art.
- PublisherParkstone Press Ltd
- Date of Publication15/07/2015
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Series TitleBest of
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintParkstone Press Ltd
- Weight1456 g
- Width238 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.