All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $31.98Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.34Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
About this product
- DescriptionChain is fast, fun, and affordable. Popular beading magazines are featuring projects incorporating chain, and the designs range from classic to vintage to steampunk. Chain Style expands on this hot trend by offering 50 creative ideas for how to use chain as the key design feature. Key Features: Learn how to stretch your beading materials by incorporating chain in your design. The tools and materials are easy to obtain, and the techniques used are suitable for beginners. Techniques include opening and closing jump rings, cutting chain, oxidizing and hammering the chain to create texture and variety plus creating wire-wrapped loops and jump rings. 50 designs by top jewelry artists including Jane Dickerson, Kerry Bogert, Denise Peck, Yvonne Irvin, Leslie Rogalski, Lorelei Eurto, Melanie Brooks, and more. Jane Dickerson, editor of Step by Step and Creative Jewelrymagazines, offers a step-by-step guide to making easy, stylish, and contemporary bracelets and necklaces incorporating chain as a key element of the design. With 50 fabulous projects, there is a wide variety of design styles to choose from, plus lots or inspiring ideas for using chain creatively. Designing with chain is fast, fun, and affordable. A few special beads connected together with chain will make a fabulous necklace in minutes!
- Author BiographyJane Dickerson is the author of the best-selling book Chain Style and co-author of the best-selling book Handcrafted Wire Findings. She is a freelance editor, writer, and jewelry designer. She was formerly the editor of Step by Step Beads, Creative Jewelry, and Bead Star magazines, and a contributing editor to Step by Step Wire Jewelry magazine. Her jewelry designs have appeared in numerous books and magazines, and she sells her designs on Etsy.
- Author(s)Jane Dickerson
- PublisherInterweave Press Inc
- Date of Publication14/09/2009
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLoveland, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInterweave Press Inc
- Content Note120 colour illustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width216 mm
- Height267 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.