All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNobody knew how and why Jane Dzhugashvili, a small and wrinkled Russian psychic, had landed in Noliar. Addicted to cigarettes, vodka, and curse words, she had firmly rooted herself into the old PA town like a stubborn old vine. When Dorothea Sishy disappears, two NYPD detectives turn to her for help, for when it comes to unbreakable police cases, Chainsaw Jane is the one to crack them. Reading her Tarot cards, Jane maintains that Dorothea's head will be found in Central Park North, her torso at the bottom of Central Park Lake, her legs in the East and West Village, and her arms somewhere in the Upper East and Upper West Side. What's more, Jane is adamant one of the widow's many lovers is responsible for butchering her body. The murder case gets too close to home when Cruz, Jane's best friend, also goes missing. It's evident there's a link between the events, and if something isn't done fast, Cruz will end up dead, too. The clock is ticking, and one of the detectives is about to make a fatal mistake. It's guaranteed readers will be gripped by the drama, captivated by the colorful cast of characters, and swept along with the plot as this compelling story unfolds. All in all, Chainsaw Jane by Marie-Jo Fortis is a thrilling, unpredictable, and nail-biting ride.
- Author BiographyMarie-Jo Fortis is a native of the Basque Country. Love brought her the US and love gave her a daughter---and, recently, a talented son-in-law. She lives with Beckett the parrot, Chloe the cat, Colette and Simone de Beauvoir the bitches (she means, the dogs), and Pierre the husband. On the pro side, she founded Collages & Bricolages, an international literary mag which received accolades from the likes of Vaclav Havel, and which she kept editing for many years. As one reviewer put it, with FROM A TO ZOE, her new novel, she started a new literary genre, the literary chick lit mystery. She works very hard for you readers. So opinions and reviews are extremely important to her. Anything you say will be taken into consideration.
- Author(s)Marie-Jo Fortis
- PublisherLiburu Press
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLiburu Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight449 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.78
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $74.33
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $47.07Trending at AU $49.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.