All listings for this product
Best Selling in Textbooks
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $72.47New
- AU $65.12Used
- AU $78.93New
- AU $105.86New
- AU $75.86Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $21.62Trending at AU $23.16
- AU $118.00Trending at AU $128.66
- AU $17.62Trending at AU $20.12
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $25.92
- AU $70.00Trending at AU $88.70
- AU $84.90Trending at AU $88.09
- AU $75.90Trending at AU $82.71
About this product
- DescriptionA Handbook for the Sacred Energy Centers That Shape Your Life Just like our bodies, our chakras thrive when we nurture them. In Chakra Care: Do-It-Yourself Energy Healing for a More Joyful, Loving, Fruitful Life, energy healer Nancy Hausauer gives us the tools for care and feeding of our own chakras. With this eminently practical guidebook, we can enter the traditionally esoteric world of energy healing with confidence and a sense of creativity and fun. Followers of Hausauer's internationally popular website, The Energy Healing Site, have grown to love her friendly, accessible approach. In Chakra Care, she continues her mission to make simple self-energy-healing accessible to the average person. You won't find complicated, arcane techniques or procedures here. The book's 500-plus activities to help your chakras flourish and bloom are down-to-earth, practical and enjoyable. With Hausauer's cheerful, positive coaching and the tools and perspectives she shares, truly anyone can access the wisdom and power of the chakra system. The results can be transformative: wholeness restored at deep levels, unrealized potentials discovered and tapped, a richer and more radiant life.
- Author BiographyNancy Hausauer has been practicing energy healing since 1993, when her infant daughter developed a medical problem that needed more help than conventional medicine could offer. Her website, TheEnergyHealingSite.com, is a resource widely used by people around the globe who are interested in wellness, expanded awareness and personal evolution.
- Author(s)Nancy Hausauer
- Date of Publication02/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.