All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA Music-Based Meditation System to Activate Your Full Energetic & Spiritual PotentialEvery dimension of you arises from the music of the spheres the cosmic symphony of pure energetic vibration. First revealed by ancient mystics, the healing effects of sound are familiar to those who ve used David Ison s medically proven therapeutic music. Now, with Chakra Illumination, this acclaimed composer and teacher invites you to begin a practice for awakening your full spiritual potential.Join David to learn how the sacred geometries and harmonics of his intentional music activate deep receptivity, gratitude, and illumination at every level physical, energetic, and spiritual. Then, experience these benefits directly, via two powerful new musical journeys: Harmonizer Level One guides your breathing and consciousness to amplify the specific frequencies the generative essences of each of your chakrasHarmonizer Level Two brings your seven energy centers into full integration and attuned resonance empowering you to choose and act from your highest potentialDesigned to make meditation pleasurable (and virtually effortless), Chakra Illumination works as a complete daily practice, as a boost to your current spiritual path, or simply as a rejuvenating listening experience. It s the perfect way to discover the transformative power of music, celebrate your incarnation in the body, and fully receive the gifts held within you.
- Author BiographyDavid IsonA lifelong interest in the nature of consciousness and the mechanics of personal choice has inspired David Ison to create dozens of musical meditation offerings. His critically acclaimed albums The Musical Body Program, The Harmonizer, and Balance, are the first musical compositions to be recognized by the medical community as being truly therapeutic.Imbued with his deep knowledge of the sacred Universal Laws, David s programs are harmonic experiences that express his passion for developing enlightened choice a more conscious way of thinking that enhances our creative abilities.Years of study and meditation have made David s work possible. A pivotal, life-changing moment came in 1980 when a car accident left him with severe spinal injuries. In order to avoid spinal fusion surgery and to recover full mobility of his legs and torso, David joined his musical skills with his extensive knowledge of meditation practices. Out of this experience, he developed the compositional and psychological techniques that are the backbone of the music and meditation practices he offers.The programs that resulted from his healing journey have been extensively researched by some of the most prestigious medical institutions around the country and the world. In 1999, the National Institutes of Health (NIH) published a three-year study on David s music, which clinically validated its capability to bring about a relaxation response within the listener and demonstrated that the music leads to a significant reduction of a wide variety of symptoms.David has chosen to dedicate his life to bringing forward a multidisciplinary transformational practice that encourages the development of self-love and personal responsibility. Through the application of his intentional music and meditation techniques, he hopes to inspire the understanding that by transforming our basic inner programming and embracing our Essential Selves, we can truly begin to make a difference individually, locally, and globally.David lives on a thirty-three acre estate in beautiful Ojai, California. An accomplished organic chef, he gratefully celebrates his incarnation by feeding the body, mind, and spirit, and continues to expand the boundaries of consciousness through music, meditation, and conversation.
- Author(s)David Ison
- PublisherSounds True Inc
- Date of Publication05/04/2012
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLouisville, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSounds True Inc
- Weight45 g
- Width132 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statement2 Audio CDs
- Running Time120
- Edition Statementabridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $93.78Trending at AU $97.15
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $34.82
- AU $58.79Trending at AU $64.83
- AU $39.98Trending at AU $41.68
- AU $31.87Trending at AU $36.49
- AU $18.32Trending at AU $19.58
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.