All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.51
About this product
- DescriptionDiscover How Your Chakras Can Easily Be Activated And Balanced To Build A Strong Character & A Better Life Today!You might kw about the miraculous physical benefits you can get from balancing your Chakras, but did you kw the mental benefits are even greater? Your Chakras are powerful vortices of energy that can unlock different parts of your brain and help you become a more well rounded and balanced person. The only problem, is that the concepts of Chakras and Kundalini are highly misunderstood by most people. These concepts are extremely popular in the Metaphysical movement but everyone seems to have their own interpretation of what Chakras are and what they're supposed to do. With such an avalanche of information, it can be hard to decode what Chakras truly are and how to use their powers in the right way. I'll Demystify The Chakra Concept, And You'll Walk Away Truly Understanding The Benefits Of Balancing Each Chakra...A person with a strong sense of character can withstand any obstacle that comes his or her way and rise above every failure. Chakras can direct subtle energy to the physical body and open areas of the brain that will help you develop character traits that you never thought you could emulate. Chakras can be balanced and a strong character developed at any age, you just need the will to change! Learn Step By Step How To Balance Each Chakra And Improve Your Life...Here's a sample of what you'll find inside: ==> What Chakras actually are and why they're so important ==> What Kundalini is and how to awaken it==> How Chakra balancing is different from Kundalini awakening==> How each Chakra affects different areas of the physical body==> The role of each Chakra with mental attributes and how it affects the personality==> The character traits that are related to each Chakra==> How to open and balance each Chakra==> Discover the position of each of your own Chakras with an in-depth quizPlus, so much more! After reading this book you'll see everything through the eyes of the Chakra theory. You'll understand the reason behind everything you do, how you feel, and how others behave. Most importantly you'll be able to develop a strong, well-rounded character that will prepare you to achieve all the success in the world. Curious to kw more?==>Scroll up and click the 'buy' button to get your copy w!
- Author BiographyOlivia Summers is a certified yoga instructor with more than 15 years under her belt and a self-described art aficionado. She considers yoga her life calling and enjoys teaching her craft one-on-one in her home studio. It's one of the most fulfilling and rewarding parts of her life and she feels fortunate that she gets to share her passion with all of her students and readers. She's experienced first hand the profound growth yoga brings to its practitioners--not just physically but also mentally and spiritually. Especially when combined with the tranquil art of Zendoodle--her favorite form of drawing. She enjoys seeing the improvements in people's lives through yoga and meditative art forms. Improvements such as being more mindful, having more energy and living happier, more authentic lives. It's experiencing these amazing life changes that keeps her motivated to continue teaching and writing on the topics of yoga, Zendoodle, and mind-body health. Her true purpose in life is to give others the same opportunities to experience amazing life changes that she has had through practicing yoga and living a healthier lifestyle. Olivia's hope is that her words help inspire others to be the best versions of themselves. She currently resides in the foothills of the Smokeys. When she isn't writing or teaching yoga she enjoys hiking, drawing and experimenting in the kitchen.
- Author(s)Olivia Summers
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNon-Christian Religions
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight103 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.